1. Warning – Strobe lighting may be used during the performances
2. Disability access Check the accessibility page for details.
3. Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear and protection against potential inclement weather.
4. Please be considerate to others at the event and do not open umbrellas during performances.
5. A selection of food and drink will be available on-site but we advise to also packed lunches and plenty of water.
6. Only buy official merchandise from identified vendors within the event site.
7. It is strongly advised that you travel on public transport to the Sadlers Wells event as there will not be many opportunities for public parking in the area. All other venues have parking available.
8. We ask that customers behave respectfully towards their surroundings. We reserve the right to eject any customer behaving in such a way that stewards feel could present a danger to other people. Refunds are not applicable should you be removed or banned from site. We reserve the right to ban customers who are found to behave in a manner that is not conducive to a safe environment.
Conditions for sale
1. These Conditions contain important information, please read them carefully. Possession of this ticket shall constitute acceptance of the following conditions;
2. Right to refuse entry is reserved. Security personnel will search all persons entering the premises.
3. Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premise.
4. An adult must accompany children under 15.
5. Children of all ages require a ticket.
6. Children/Adults who are competing do not need an entrance ticket as those fees are incorporated into their competition ticket.
7. This ticket is non-transferable. No refunds, only replacements for the same event at a later time if it is cancelled for whatever reason.
8. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
9. No tickets may be used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages, without the written consent of the promoter. Any re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused admission or ejected from the event site.
10. Only tickets purchased in our Box Office or approved agents are valid for admission. Tickets sold via non-official channels will not be valid and may result in the holder being turned away.
11. Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment has been received in full. This ticket should only be purchased from official agents/outlets.
12. All ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience. No unauthorised filming/cameras/sound recording – any breach will lead to confiscation of equipment.
13. The management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the performance schedule owing to unforeseen or unavoidable causes.
14. Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other such similar articles are not permitted in the venue, and any person in possession of such articles may be refused entry or rejected.
15. No illegal substances to be brought into the concert site – any found will lead to prosecution.
16. No animals are permitted on site except guide dogs or registered assistance dogs.
17. LoveDanceLive is held on private property – no commercial trading or selling of tickets or merchandising without the consent of the promoters.
18. Please be aware you may be subject to bag searches on entry.